Terms & Condition
Celebrating the Incredible Twos Competition!
1. These terms and conditions apply to the competition titled “CELEBRATING THE INCREDIBLE TWOS”, which is organised by Nicosia Mall Management (NMM) Limited (the “Organiser”), whose registered office is at 2 Madrid Street, 2306, Nicosia, Cyprus.
2. By entering the competition, the participant confirms that he accepts these terms and conditions.
3. The competition starts on the 20 November 2020 and ends on the 22nd of November 2020.
4. Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
5. Employees and representatives of the Organiser, its subcontractors, associated companies, and agents and their immediate family are excluded from the competition.
6. 20 winners will win a voucher or gift each of €200 value from the Nicosia Mall shops. A voucher may only be redeemed at the shop stated on that voucher.
7. The vouchers will be valid until 31/12/2020.
8. To enter the competition, participants must complete this entry coupon and provide their name, age, telephone number, email address and any other information requested.. Duly completed and valid entry coupons will then be stamped by an information desk representative as “VALID”. Entries submitted without a “VALID” stamp will be disqualified. Completed entry coupons are placed in the drop box provided at the NICOSIA MALL information desk.
9. By entering the competition, the participant confirms that all information submitted by him is true.
10. Winners will be chosen at random by way of draw. The draw will be conducted on Monday 23 November 2020 and the winners and will be notified by e-mail, at the e-mail address they have provided at the entry form. The winners will also be announced on Nicosia Mall’s social media profiles.
11. The winners will be required to present themselves together with their ID (at the Organiser’s office) in order to collect their prize. If a winner refuses to receive the prize or does not present himself at the Organiser’s office within seven (7) days from the day the Organiser contacts him, then the Organiser will be discharged of its obligations towards that Winner and will then select the runner-up to claim the prize. The first runner up must also respond within 7 days from the time they are contacted by the Organiser. Otherwise, this process will be repeated until all 20 prizes are collected.
12. With the acceptance of the competition prize, the winners allow the Organiser to publish their name, along with photos or any other visual material, in any media outlet as well as on its own social media profiles and website.
13. The prize is personal, it cannot be transferred or assigned to another person and cannot be exchanged for money or any other products.
14. The prize may not be redeemed in conjunction with other discounts, vouchers or other offers.
15. In case they are lost, prizes cannot be replaced.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or altered entries and to exclude any participant who violates the present terms and conditions, or if the participant exhibits dishonest or unacceptable behaviour.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to amend, recall, extend or reduce the duration of the competition, to substitute the prize with any other prize at its absolute discretion and to amend the present terms and conditions without prior notice.
19. The Organiser shall not be liable for any inability on its behalf to perform its obligations as a result of any event that is beyond its reasonable control.
20. For more information please contact the Organiser at 77770710 or visit the NICOSIA MALL website