Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the competition titled “INCREDIBLE GETAWAY”, which is organised by Nicosia Mall Management (NMM) Limited (the “Organiser”), whose registered office is at 2 Madrid Street, 2306, Nicosia, Cyprus.
- By entering the competition, the participant confirms that he/she accepts these terms and conditions.
- The competition starts on the 5th of August 2020 and ends on the 30th of September 2020.
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employees and representatives of the Organiser, its subcontractors, associated companies, and agents and their immediate family are excluded from the competition.
- 4 winners will win a voucher for a 1-night stay in a Double Room (including breakfast), at any one of the following hotels operated by the Louis Hotels Group in Cyprus; Louis St. Elias Resort & Waterpark, Louis Paphos Breeze, Louis Phaethon Beach and Louis Imperial Beach.
- The voucher will be valid until 31/12/2020 but may not be redeemed between the 8th of August 2020 and the 15th of August 2020 (inclusive).
- Accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- To enter the competition, participants must present the day's receipt(s) at the Information Desk of Nicosia Mall. Receipts can be redeemed for entries at the Information Desk of Nicosia Mall from 10:00-19:00 Monday to Sunday.
- Eligible receipts are those worth €30 and above, for purchases made between 05 August 2020 and 30 September 2020, in any shop of Nicosia Mall. Each receipt is entitled to one (1) entry coupon.
- Eligible receipts are stamped by an Information Desk representative and participants must then complete the entry coupons and provide their name, date of birth, telephone number, address and valid email address, and any other information if requested. Duly completed and valid entry coupons will then be stamped by the information desk representative as “VALID”.
- Entries submitted without a “VALID” stamp will be disqualified. Completed entry coupons are placed in the drop box provided at the Nicosia Mall Information Desk.
- By entering the competition, the participant confirms that all information submitted by him/her is true.
- Winners will be chosen at random by way of draw and will be notified by e-mail, at the e-mail address they have provided at the entry form, within 14 days from the draw.
- The winners will be required to present themselves together with their ID (at the Organiser’s office) in order to collect their prize. If a winner refuses to receive the prize or does not present himself at the Organiser’s office within seven (7) days from the day the Organiser contacts him/her, then the Organiser will be discharged of its obligations towards that Winner and will then select the runner-up to claim the prize. The first runner up must also respond within 7 days from the time they are contacted by the Organiser. Otherwise, this process will be repeated until all 4 vouchers are collected.
- To claim their prize, winners will be required to answer a question related to the competition.
- With the acceptance of the competition prize, the winners allow the Organiser to publish their name, along with photos or any other visual material, in any media outlet as well as on its own social media profiles and website.
- The prize is personal, it cannot be transferred or assigned to another person and cannot be exchanged for money or any other products.
- The prize may not be redeemed for existing bookings and may not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or altered entries and to exclude any participant who violates the present terms and conditions, or if the participant exhibits dishonest or unacceptable behaviour.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend, recall, extend or reduce the duration of the competition, to substitute the prize with any other prize at its absolute discretion and to amend the present terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The Organiser shall not be liable for any inability on its behalf to perform its obligations as a result of any event that is beyond its reasonable control.
- For more information please contact the Organiser at 77770710 or visit the Nicosia Mall website www.nicosiamall.com.