We return to the Nicosia Mall, even more… incredible and safe
The ultimate shopping and entertainment destination, so dearly missed, the capital’s largest mall, is ready to welcome us again on 8/2/2021, and offer us the most enjoyable, carefree and incredible moments. The Nicosia Mall is fully prepared, having taken all required precautions, and safeguarding the health and safety of visitors and staff.
It is reminded that, throughout the lockdown period, the Nicosia Mall remained fully operational, taking all required health and safety measures, thus safeguarding the health and safety of the thousands of customers visiting the Athienitis supermarket daily.
In addition, before resuming operations, the Nicosia Mall has taken every required protection and hygiene measure.
Among the measures taken are:
- Sanitizing of all common areas used by visitors/staff.
- Intensified maintenance and sanitization of air-condition/ventilation systems.
- Continuous sanitization of the water supply infrastructure and laboratory testing.
- Microbiological testing of all common areas used by visitors/staff.
- Placement of floor markers indicating the distance allowed between visitors.
- Placement of floor pointers to help guide visitors through the prescribed paths in common areas.
- Placement of markers in all hygiene stations.
In addition to the above, which will be strictly followed throughout the operation of the Nicosia Mall, the following measures will continue to apply:
- Continuous counting of visitors and adherence to the maximum number of allowed visitors.
- Temperature-taking of all visitors and staff.
- Placement of hygiene stations and protecting gloves at all entrances, as well as many locations in areas used by visitors and staff.
- Continuous reminding and encouragement of visitors, through signs and voice announcements, to comply with all required health and safety measures.
- Intensified cleaning of area used by visitors and continuous sanitization of frequent-contact areas, by specialized cleaning and sanitization crews.
- Continuous presence of cleaning and sanitization crews in all restrooms.
- Continuous circulation of fresh air.
- Increased security staff and constant monitoring to ensure compliance with directives and recommendations by the authorities.
We come back stronger and safer, applying all required measures and protecting ourselves and those around us.
Feels good to be back!